Shipping and Customs
1) Almost Perfect Closet provides free standard shipping worldwide.
2a) Processing time is usually 2 -10 working days and not inclusive of delivery period.
2b) Delivery usually takes about 3 -15 working days, delays can occur and are often influenced by the volume of parcels, weather conditions – sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the carrier’s control can affect the delivery time. Any request or changes made during delivery to the courier might result surcharge and this will be borne by customers.
3) APC reserves the right to reject return and exchange of good/s if there are multiple failed deliveries, ie; failed to deliver the shipment due to incorrect addresses, unable to contact receiver for prompt delivery.
4) Bounced parcels - Customers are to pay for their own shipping fees for us to ship again. Almost Perfect Closet reserves the right to dispose bounced parcel when proper action is not taken from customer.
5) Refused parcels - If you refuse a shipment from Almost Perfect Closet, you must pay for the original shipping charges (free shipping will be forfeited), any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Almost Perfect Closet. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
6) Note for Hong Kong customers - SF Express might be collecting a surcharge of approx HKD30 from certain remote areas. Please send the proof of receipt to our email in order for us to refund the claim to you.
International Custom Concerns
Almost Perfect Closet offers free shipping worldwide though customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches your destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and charges vary from country to country.