Shipping and Customs
Due to covid-19 there might be delay in your order, we truly apologise for any inconvenience.
1) Almost Perfect Closet provides free standard shipping worldwide.
Note for Hong Kong customers - SF Express might be collecting a surcharge of approx HKD30 from certain remote areas. Please send the proof of receipt to our email in order for us to refund the claim to you.
Any request or changes made during delivery to the courier will result in extra charges and these surcharge will be borne by customers.
2) Processing time is usually 2 -10 working days and not inclusive of delivery period. Delivery usually takes about 4-7 working days, delays can occur and are often influenced by the volume of parcels, weather conditions – sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the carrier’s control can affect the delivery time. Your patience with this process is greatly appreciated.
3) Tracking number will be emailed once package is dispatched.
4) Customers are responsible for receiving of parcel according to the indicated address on their order.
5) APC reserves the right to reject return and exchange of good/s if there are multiple failed deliveries, ie; failed to deliver the shipment due to incorrect addresses, unable to contact receiver for prompt delivery.
6) Bounced parcels - Customers are to pay for their own shipping fees for us to ship again. Almost Perfect Closet reserves the right to dispose bounced parcel when proper action is not taken from customer within a week.
7) Refused parcels - Almost Perfect Closet will be in no way refund refused parcels. Customer can claim the parcel back by paying the shipping fees to have it ship again or parcels will be destroyed by the forwarder.
International Custom Concerns
Almost Perfect Closet offers free shipping worldwide though customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches your destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and charges vary from country to country.