Shipping and Customs
1) Almost Perfect Closet provides free standard shipping worldwide.
2a) Processing time is usually 2 -10 working days and not inclusive of delivery period.
2b) Delivery usually takes about 3 -15 working days, delays can occur and are often influenced by the volume of parcels, weather conditions – sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the carrier’s control can affect the delivery time. Any request or changes made during delivery to the courier might result surcharge and this will be borne by customers.
2c) From time to time we may need to fulfill your order using more than one shipment or combined multiple orders as stocks are send out from our warehouse in China and Australia.
3) APC reserves the right to reject return and exchange of good/s if there are multiple failed deliveries, ie; failed to deliver the shipment due to incorrect addresses, unable to contact receiver for prompt delivery.
4) Bounced parcels - Customers are to pay for their own shipping fees for us to ship again. Almost Perfect Closet reserves the right to dispose bounced parcel when proper action is not taken from customer.
5) Refused and rejection of parcels - If you refuse a shipment from Almost Perfect Closet, you must pay for the original shipping charges (free shipping will be forfeited), any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Almost Perfect Closet. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
6) Note for Hong Kong customers - SF Express might be collecting a surcharge of approx HKD30 from certain remote areas. Please send the proof of receipt to our email in order for us to refund the claim to you.
International Custom ConcernsAlmost Perfect Closet offers only free shipping worldwide. Your parcel may be subjected to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes will be in accordance with local regulations. If taxes and/or duties are incurred for your parcel, you will be responsible to cover the fees before delivery can proceed.